After completing a series of successful blockchain conferences, Block Hedge have returned, to bring together various crypto stakeholders in Bangkok, Thailand. This conference is expected will change the industry situation
Thailand, in these years, has become one of the leading countries in the blockchain industry. It also becomes home to a number of the promise crypto company because of airy policies for business and low tax. Entrepreneur here believe that Thai Lan will be a ramp, for blockchain industry to take off
The main focus of each speaker session and panel discussion is to focus on the practical aspects of the blockchain and crypto and how the results of these aspects will have an impact on each business. In addition, one of the most important things about this event is the networking session where there will be many stakeholders in the blockchain industry, investors and the media.
Block Hedge will be held for a full day on March 29, Bangkok, Thailand.
Grand Hyatt, a five-star hotel will have an important role in making this convention to be successful. With an attractive schedule which will be bundled with a goodie that is useful for every participant present. Besides that, the basic thing about this event is its philosophy. The philosophy behind this event is to find new things in the future and strengthen the growth of blockchain technology which is the most powerful and disruptive at the moment.
Here are some important speakers who have been confirmed to attend the Block Hedge:
- Jason Hsu – Crypto, Congressman & Legislator Of Taiwan
- Giang Le Ngoc – Legal and Policy Expert, Ministry Of Justice, Vietnam
- Aunchisa Tapanakornvut – Assistance Director at SEC Thailand
- Dennis Trawnitschek – Digital Banking Director at PwC SEAC
- Mark Smedley – VP – Global Industry Lead Ex-Oracle
- Monsinee Keeratikrainon – MD at Accenture Thailand
- Reuben Yap – Co-founder at Zcoin
- J.L. Velde – Chief Executive Officer at Bitfinix
- Johnny LYU – Vice President at KuCoin
- Tom Howard – Venture Capitalist at Taureon Capital
- Christian Mischler – Partner at Swiss Founders Fund
- Pavel Laletin – Co-founder at TechGrind Venture Capital
- Nicole Nguyen – Head Of APAC at Infinity Blockchain Ventures
This event will be attended by at least 500 people with a majority of 70% being level C executives and the other 20% being investors. In addition, other participants in the form of leading companies that have also been confirmed to attend this event are Bitcoin Gold, PwC, Arcadia Crypto Ventures, TDA Capital London and many more.